Having persistent headache, eyes are red and watery. X-ray confirmed crack in orbital bone around eyebrow area. Help?

Hello. I hit my head a few days ago on the right side around my eye brow. I've had a persistent headache ever since and my right eye is red, watery and hurts. I don't feel like doing anything at all and the headache is excruciating to the point where I can't concentrate on anything at all and I just want to lay down with my eyes closed. When I first hit my head, a small bump camp up and it bruised slightly and there is still a tiny cut there. I went to the doctor this morning and an x-ray confirmed that I had a crack in my orbital bone around the eyebrow area. I'm really concerned about the headaches and was wondering if I should look further into this issue? Help!
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2013 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
needs answers to few questions.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, welcome and thanks for writing.
Before discussing the possibilities of diagnosis I would like to know few things.
1. Did you have vomiting or loss of consciousness after injury?
2. Was there black eye immediately after injury?
3. Did the CT scan of brain was done?
4. Are eye symptoms are associated with pain or fever?
Will discuss all issue in follow up questions.

Looking forward for your response.