Ask a Urologist   »  

Having penis size 2". Can I satisfy a girl?

my name is XXXXXXX 29 years old unmarried, my penis size is 2" .I satisfied a my a girl yes or no?
Posted Wed, 26 Jun 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

I can understand your concern related to penis size as it is very distressing condition. It is frequently associated with anxiety and poor self esteem.

There is enough date and information which suggests that the length of Penis has nothing to do with satisfaction of a woman.

Its has been proved that the so called 'G' spot is located with in one inch of the vaginal opening and a 2 inch penis is sufficient to stimulate it.

Also, women can have complete satisfaction from a prolonged foreplay and clitoral stimulation. Some patient undergoes surgery for penile cancer. In them, doctors usually leave 1 inch of penis behind as its sufficient to have an intercourse.

There are supplements which they claim increases penile length. There are farce and do not get into them. Size of penis is natural,no medicine available to increase the size.

So please be reassured. Read up about different ways to satisfy your partner. If you excite your wife by fore play like kissing,pushing,fantasy,verbal and then at the peak of excitement you do sex which will give her satisfaction. Otherwise for satisfaction to your wife you can try artificial prosthesis.

Regular aerobic exercise increase whole body blood circulation. It may helpful in your case also, to some extent. If your sexual desire is ok and there is no difficulty in performing sex then there is no need to worry about sexual health.

Apart from that Jelque exercise (like milking exercise) help in many cases in few months. It is very effective and can increase penile length 1-2 inches in 6-12 month, if done regularly. You can find its video on Google search. It will not cost you, but effects are very good.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.