Having penile discharge. Tested negative for STD. What could be the cause?

General Surgeon
Question
I have a discharge from mynpenis I have been tested twice in the last year for std both times negative the discharge is the only symptom
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need to know what kind of discharge Detailed Answer: Namaste Greetings of the day I would like to know what is the color , type and quantity of discharge. When does it occur? Presence of non purulent discharge without associated symptoms could be just pre-ejaculation fluid which are normal secretion from cooper"s gland. Waiting for your reply. Take care Regards Dr Deepak Kishore Consultant Surgeon

Follow-up: Having penile discharge. Tested negative for STD. What could be the cause? 1 hour later
Thank you for your reply, it occurs throughout the day, small amount I notice it on my under wear of if I milk the end of the penis. it will happen for a few weeks then be gone for a couple months and return I would say it is white with a yellow tint

Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: To rule out Chronic Prostatitis Detailed Answer: Namaste Greetings Going by description of color there does not seem to be much cause of concern. I would like to suggest you to get microscopic examination of the fluid to rule out presence of pus cells. It is important to rule out Chronic Prostatitis/Seminal vesiclelitis as the cause of discharge. Ultrasound of Pelvis done top rule out this causes is advisable. Wishing you a healthy life. Take care. I hope your query has been answered. Do get back if you have any other query. Take care Regards Dr Deepak Kishore Consultant Surgeon