Having panic attacks. Can I take Xanex?

May 2013
my q is. I have really bad panic attacks. I need zanex but my husband is skeptical about me taking it. I need it and have taking it before. is there something over the counter I can take or can u prescribe it. thank u

I know that I need it cheaper to buy it online. and I also would like to know if there is something for pain I can take for my endo mytriosis
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

Xanax contains alprazolam and can be used to treat anxiety and panic disorders.
You can take xanax if your doctor prescribed previously and if you didn't have any side effects previously due to the drug.
Better to take minimal dose needed.
You can use pain killers like paracetamol, ibuprofen for mild pain in endometriosis.
For severe pain you can use combination of paracetamol and codeine with your doctor's advice.
But it should be keep in mind that it can cause side effects like constipation.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.