Having panic attack. Need to be done thyroid test. Will it screen for drug?

hi I recently went to my family dr that I have gone to since I was a baby. I have severe panic attacks and had been on Cymbalta for 3 years he cold XXXXXXX took me off and had me take viibryd same day. my body went thru severe withdrawals and they couldn't answer why they did that anyway I have been in the house for a month maybe left 5 times. I tried natural remedies for anxiety didn't work. a dr friend told me to try marijuana to relax. didn't work. I got so mental out of it I did meth for a couple weeks I now have to have my thyroid level drawn as it hasn't been normal for at least 6 months, I need help am afraid to go in and get caught with drugs in my system I am not addicted and have quit. them but ik they are still in my system will they find in my results.
need to be treated for anxiety for need my lab drawn for hypothyroidism will illegal meth show up in results
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 46 minutes later
Hello and thank you for sending your question.

Laboratory testing for thyroid function does not include drug screen. There is no drug screen for amphetamines in thyroid function testing.

I wish you all the best as you work toward getting back on track for optimal health.

Dr. Galamaga