Having panic and heart related issues. Prescribed Beta anxit and libotryp. What can be done?

i have frequent panic related issues for past three years.I feared of heart related issues.Each and everytime i met doctor during panic attacks.They made several BP, ECG and blood tests, everything normal. My BP is around 130to140/80 to 90. Recently my doctor gave Beta anxit and libotryp for one month.After i stopped them, again the symptoms of panic are came. what can i do?
i take pentocid whenever i have heartburn and acid reflex for past five years.
Posted Tue, 11 Jun 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 24 minutes later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You have given the diagnosis and treatment!
The drugs are effective as long as you take them only... One month is too short a time.
You should consult a Psychiatrist / tailor the drug and dose / have Psychological counselling.
Beta blockers will help / Yoga and relaxation exercises help.

An upper GI endoscopy will clarify the cause for your reflux and heart burns...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Follow-up: Having panic and heart related issues. Prescribed Beta anxit and libotryp. What can be done? 11 minutes later
do i need about my BP?
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 5 hours later

The pressure is not high - It s in upper ranges / high normal.
No cause for concern at this level.
Beta-blockers have a variety of actions and help in blood pressure, pulse rate, angina, anxiety and so on - it will be a good idea to continue for long term

All the best