Having palpitations. Belching and burping. What is it?

I've been having palpitations on and off for years cardio doc said they were pvc's and pac's and that it was normal. But now i seem to be getting them more after I eat, with belching and burping. What is it?
Posted Sun, 16 Jun 2013 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 2 hours later
welcome to health care magic
PVC , PAC are called as ectopics or extra beats.
These are normally occurs in all individuals more or less same.
But if these are associated with any symptoms like giddiness and chest pain, syncope , these should be evaluated.
Some time this ectopics can happen in smokers , and with some drugs .
So if you are getting more and uncomfortable with this you need further evaluation like holter analysis which will determine how much frequently you are getting these and is there any treatment needed.
thank you.