Having pallido ponto nigral degeneration. What could possibly inhibit this tau aggregation?

I would like to know if anyone could possibly advise me on how to improve my health. I suffer from a very rare tau aggregation illness called Pallido Ponto NIgral Degeneration caused by an N279k mutationon exon 10 chromosome 17. I would love to know what could possibly inhibit this tau aggregation. I currently take cinnamon extract, fulvic acid and vitamin D in addition to my medication which is Cardiopa Levodopa and the exelon patch.

An answer will really be appreciated.

thank you,
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Antioxidants can be tried

Detailed Answer:

There is no hard coded medicine to inhibit the Tau aggregation. Whatever it is you should rely on natural antiboxidants and probably antioxidant supplements.

All of the above that you mentioned may be useful, not certain. Since there is no definite therapy ascertained by the medical community to inhibit this I suggest you to XXXXXXX a Naturopath (ND) in your area and find the best antioxidants available within nature. The dosing and frequency information would be known to them.

Hope this helps.