Having painful and itchy penis and testicle. How to get cured?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Question
Sir, my penis testicle outside is having itches/rashes but now pain how can i remove or get cure from
Posted Thu, 26 Jul 2012 in Men's Health
Follow-up: Having painful and itchy penis and testicle. How to get cured? 3 minutes later
this is urgent and i am anxious about it

Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 2 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
The itching which you are experiencing may be due to fungal infection. Un fortunately the photos which you have sent do not reveal the exact status of the skin.
For the itching sensation and the rashes I would advise washing the area with ketosoap(medicated antifungal soap).After mopping the area dry dust some mild antiseptic powder.(even shower to shower or nycil will suffice)
The lesion which you have shown appears to be cyst which can easily be removed surgically. However it would be advisable to send some clear illustrations.
I hope this answers your querry.
With regards

Follow-up: Having painful and itchy penis and testicle. How to get cured? 4 hours later
Sir,

Now i am at the age of 30 years of Old, the rashes or bubble was emerged approx at my age of 15 but as of now no pain, is there any problem in future.

Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 15 hours later
thanks for writing in.
You need not worry at all. The itching sensation should reduce with the treatment I have advised. The bubble which you describe as well as what is seen in the picture is a cyst. There will not be any problem in the future. If you keep the area dry then the chances of problems will be significantly less.
I hope that answers your querry.
With regards