Having pain with soreness. Getting difficulty while sneezing. What can be this?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2013
Jan 2013

Question
I AM HAVING PAIN FROM A SIMPLE TURN Ii COULD NOT PARK MY CAR BACKING UP WITH OUT IT COMING ON AND NOW i cant even wipe after going number 2 without it once agin coming on I try to quickly do some thing else by way of wipeing ,it last second but is very painful, feels like its moving too ,but now ITS IS GETTING SORE I NEVER HAD THAT SORE FEELINF AND i cant lift any more with out it feeling achy also I SNEEZED THIS MORNING IN BED (just waking up) and once again it came on!!!! Tell me what kind of doctor to see Ive told doctors before and they dont seem to understand
i dont know which part to edit like I AM TRYING TO BACK MY CAR IN ADRIVEWAY AND JUST THAT MOTION OF TRYING TO TURN WOULD BRING IT ON
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 54 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Welcome to XXXXXXX forum.

Let me know the associated symptoms along with pain.
Do you have fever/ cough and running nose?
What medicine are you taking for control of blood pressure?

With the available described symptoms, there appears to be possibility of acute viral myalgia.
Myalgia is an integral symptom of viral infection.
Presence of body ache with sneezing suggests the diagnosis.

You should consult with XXXXXXX medicine specialist/ chest physician and should go for thorough check up.
You should take complete antibiotic therapy, decongestants and cough suppressants.
You should also take analgesic along with muscle relaxants.
You should apply hot water soakings at affected part of body for soothing effect on muscles.

You should avoid cold drinks, oily food, and yogurt.
You should perform gargle three times in a day; a glass of lukewarm water along with a pinch of salt.

You can ask direct query on this URL: http://bit.ly/Dr-Mayank-Bhargava

Hope that helps.
Let me know if I can address any more concerns.
Take care,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava