Having pain under ribs and excessive sweating in feet. How to overcome this problem?

I have pain under my left rib 2 weeks now was acute at first but seems to be improving I also have excessive sweating in my feet during normal activity. It was in the beginning so bad I could not sleep on my left side and it hurt to move In bed. Whole it is improving from a pain scale of 10 two weeks ago it is still a 4. It feels like someone stuck a tennis ball under my left rib cage. I am a caregiver and have to lift clients and transfer lots of dead weight which is painful.
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 41 minutes later
Hi, and thanks for the query,
Chest pain of this nature deserves first a chest X XXXXXXX This shall us a clear idea as concerns the integrity of the lungs and the heart. Its of utmost importance.
Coupled sith blood tests, a complete blood count, an Erythrocyte sedimentation rate, C reactive protein, we shall know exactly whether there is an infectious process going on or not.
Its a great idea for you to visit your family physician for an X XXXXXXX to be done and these tests run.
Thanks and hope this helps and would be glad if you have nay further clarifications answering them.
Best regards,
Luchuo, MD.