Having pain under rib cage, back and groin area. Concerned

Having pain in love handles that goes to lower back and groins bothers me more after I get up from sitting down for while. Feels like I need to crack that whole section. The pain under my rib cage is the one I'm really concerned about happening a while back when sitting holding my baby had to give her to my wife cause my groins and other areas I talked about hurt I had to stand up
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 22 hours later

I am sorry to hear that you are in pain.

Have you got hurt recently? Is there a history of trauma to the affected parts?

Please do get an x-ray of the lower back done to rule out any confounding causes. In addition, you would require a chest x-ray be done to look at the ribs as you have pain there too.

Please consider using over the counter available pain killers like Motrin to help you east the pain. You should not be suffering so much with the pain.

Consult your the urinary tract, that may be causing the pain too.

Meanwhile, consume more fluids and rest adequately.

I wish you quick recovery. Let me know if you have more concerns.