Having pain under breast. Chest and rib x-ray normal. Should I worry?

Dec 2012

I have had pain on right bone right under breast since april
Had chest xray and rib xray sat it was normal had blood work one month ago should i worry that its serious and would xrays detect if it was?
Posted Wed, 19 Jun 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 3 hours later

Thanks for posting,

Well no one can not tell precisely if your situation is serious or not worrisome or not except extensive medical exams are done to identify the cause. Pain at that region could be as a result of a vast number of causes as cardiovascular diseases, lung diseases (which the normal x XXXXXXX has already excluded), tumors (rare but possible) etc and could just be a mild inflammation of muscles/soft tissue around the right breast. just be patient enough for the blood work to be out.

Dr Nsah
Follow-up: Having pain under breast. Chest and rib x-ray normal. Should I worry? 7 hours later
I had blood work one month ago it was normal
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 2 days later

Sorry for the delay in reply. Well it depends on the specific type of blood work. You will have to be more precise if you will like me to help throw more light on your situation.
Hope to be able to help further.

Dr. Nsah