Having pain in vaginal area. Epi cell count was 8. Is this bad?

My epi cell count was 8* Is this bad? I have pain in my vaginal area. Have not had intercourse with my husband for 3 years because after my hysterectomy i will bleed after intercourse and it is really sore.
Posted Sat, 27 Oct 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 59 minutes later

If it is the Urine analysis test report you mentioned above then there is no need to worry as 8 cells per HPF is not serious but does indicate presence of injury either in the urinary tract or in the external genitalia.The injury may be minor if the RBC count in the urine is normal.

I suggest you to consult a Gynecologist , as it is not normal for one to bleed vaginally after intercourse even with history of Hysterectomy.Such problems are least expected after 3 years of the surgery.Examination using a speculum will surely provide insights into what causes the bleed.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.