Having pain in toe and back. Not cured by applying pain relief oil. Advice some medicine

Orthopaedic Surgeon
i had a pain in my toe for more than 2 month but now there is pain started in my back .I cannot able to stand for more than 15 min as the pain on my toe & back get started , Although i have apply may pain relief oil but all of them are not useful .Please advice the medicine ..I
Posted Sat, 6 Oct 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Pain in the back that you are having can be due to-
• Nerve root syndromes (a nerve is directly irritated): Herniated discs, Spondylosis and Spinal disc degeneration
Musculoskeletal pain syndromes that produce low back pain includes myofascial pain syndromes and fibromyalgia.
• Infections of the bones: Bacterial and spinal Tuberculosis.
• Noninfectious inflammation of the spine (spondylitis) can cause stiffness and pain in the spine that is particularly worse in the morning.
• Renal stone
You need to have a detailed examination by your orthopedician to find out the exact cause so that an early treatment can be started. Over the counter pain medicines are not likely to provide you a long lasting relief.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.