Having pain in throat. Feeling pain during eating. Serious problem? Suggest medication?

Question
Hi.
From last 2/3 day's I have pain in my throat (internal) like little XXXXXXX injury, when I eat-drink they have some pain full (light) to me. Please suggest whether it is an serious problem or it recoverable with any precaution and medicine?
Posted Sat, 13 Jul 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later

It may not be a serous problem but such pain is due to minute ulcers in the throat.

The best remedy is salt water gargling and taking daily multivitamin supplementation for a period of 15 days.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there any other concerns.

Follow-up: Having pain in throat. Feeling pain during eating. Serious problem? Suggest medication? 4 hours later
Yes.it is clear, thanking you for this clearance.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 39 hours later

You are welcome.

Wish you good health.