Having pain in the testicular area and groin area. Is this related to nerve injury or spinal chord?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I am also getting information from Neurologist about my condition as well as this could be related to pinched nerves in my back sending sharp pain to testicular area.
This is what I sent over to Neurologist today. Urologist unable to locate anything at this time.
I have somewhat of usually situation. Scheduled to see a few Neurologist today with MRI to look at nerve damage to disk area that is giving me referring pain to testicular area and lower groin. Believe to be pinched nerve. Then I found this information fairly accurate of what is going on with me. WWW.WWWW.WW
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
The pain in the testicular area and groin is not likely to be related to the intussusception surgery you had.
Such kind of the pain is mostly related to a nerve injury or a pinched nerve at the level of spinal cord. An MRI of the spine will help in finding out the cause. You can also go for a nerve conduction velocity test after consulting your neurologist.
Till then for symptomatic relief, you can start with methylcobalamin supplements and Gabapentin. You can get these prescribed from your physician.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Follow-up: Having pain in the testicular area and groin area. Is this related to nerve injury or spinal chord? 9 hours later
Here is the MRI details let me know your thoughts.

or this one here. Also getting screenshots here.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
I could not open the files and see your MRI images as the program in my laptop is not compatible.
You please attach the detailed report using the "upload your reports" feature on the query page-right hand side. or Do care to send it to YYYY@YYYY with my name (Attn : Dr Praveen Tayal ) in the subject.