Having pain in the lower private parts of body. Had sex. Reason?

I wanted to discuss about my pain in the lower private parts of my body.Actually last night I had sex for the first time and this morning m having very bad pain. Please suggest asap
Posted Mon, 1 Oct 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later

Thank you for writing in.

The first time sexual intercourse is a painful activity because the vagina is not adjusted to stretch to adjust the penis and there is a membrane on the vaginal opening, which is damaged during the act.

It bleeds and gets inflamed so to cause pain.

You should take over the counter painkillers like Flexon/Voveran Plus for the pain.

You may feel the pain during motion also, so also take liquid Cremaffin to produce soft stools.

I hope you will recover soon.

I hope this information would be both informative and helpful for you.

Do write back for follow up queries that you may have.