Having pain in the back of shoulder. What to do?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have pain in the back of my shoulder
Posted Thu, 8 Aug 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 35 minutes later

Thanks for writing to Healthcare magic,

I have studied your case,

I would like to know some more details so that I can help you better, Is there any tingling or numbness associated along with it?, Pain aggravates after work or in night? Do you sit for long on computer?

Probably there can be trapezius muscle sprain. Another differential can be compression of nerve in cervical [neck] spine leading to pain in back of shoulder.
I will suggest you should consult orthopaedic surgeon for clinical examination, and if required you may have to do x XXXXXXX

Check your vit B12 and vit D3 level in blood.

Please get back yo me with answers to my questions. Let me know if I can assist you further.