Having pain in the anal region. Had fistula surgery. Suggested swelling in tail bone. Taking valzaar. Guide?

Hi i m XXXXXX am mail 41. Weight is 73. Height is 5'5".
How is my Bmi?

Complaint...... My past histery is two times fistuala sergery , now i am having little pain at anus , not feeling good in anal region , anorectul sergeon says i have significient piles. Bfor piles was not significient. I feel something is there in anal region , even many times little pain at hips region thigh and lawer back, Many times abdimion pain spe right upper abdomion. I have nonalcohlic fatty liver. Gastritis is chronic. I m affried with mt lawer back , hips and anal region.

My report has done

Hips mri done .. Nagative
Trans recrum sonography . Nagative
Hips x ay .. Nagative
Abdomion sonography.. Fatty liver ( last 3 years same report)
Blood report.. Vitamin d3 ... 29
Crp ...normal
Esr.. 13 in 1 hour
Sgpt.. It is always 40 to 44
Sgot.. Normal
Ra factor ..normal
S creatine.. Normal

When my hips mri result came rediologist doubt some selling at tail bone so mt c t of tail bone has done there was some dis locate
I taking valzaar40 eCh in morning

What is a relation bitween ano rectum diseace and abdomion?
I have done mri three times. Is it harmfull?

I think to again gomfor mri hips palvic and whole abdomion
I want to ask my all report has done now any report if not done , and i want to know do u feel anything doubtfull for anus region , i m worried something is there is anal region
I al,ost update u all , kindly pl reply

Thank u

Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 14 hours later

I have read your query with diligence.

Your BMI is 26.8, which says that you are overweight. Your ideal weight would be 68 kgs.

As I read in your query, you seem to have significant piles now. You must get this surgically removed at the earliest as it is causing you more trouble and pain. Please speak to your treating surgeon to arrange for an elective surgery for the same and get this surgery done.

Yes, the ano-rectal disease and the abdomen are related to each other with regard to the location and pain can radiate both ways.

Getting MRI done thrice is not harmful.

In my opinion, you should not do any further MRI's for now. You must be operated for the piles.

I hope this clears your confusion to an extent.

Write back if you have more queries.