Having pain in testicles. Not cured by meloxicam. Alternative cure?

Jul 2016

I am having an aching in my testicles that has been happening for over 3 months. I have been to my Dr. who has not determined what is going on. I have had blood work, urinalysis, and x-rays. My Dr. has recently prescribed meloxicam which has not made a difference. The aching is in my testicles and it sometimes migrates to my innner thighs but, is constant in my testicles. It seems to bother me less when I am up moving around. It began when I was getting over shingles which I had on my forhead and near my eye.
Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later

Based on the facts that you have posted, you have type one Diabetes and having pain in both the testicles since last three months. You have been taking medication but no satisfactory relief from pain.

Apparently it looks like a Bilateral Varicocele. However It is difficult to make any comment without clinical examination and certain tests like Ultrasound scanning and color Doppler study of scrotum may be required.

Please get these tests done and consult a qualified Urologist for clinical examination and evaluation.

In the mean while take anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily and use scrotal support to avoid dragging of the testicles.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.