Having pain in testicle and lower abdomen. Any harmful effect on sexual life?

hi my name is XXXXXX & i am having pain like feeling in my testis or lower abdomen.Plz advise me any thing is wrong.Is there any harmful effects on my sexual life bcoz i am going to marry in XXXXXXX
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 8 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Pain in testis and lower abdomen is unlikely to affect your sexual life. Kindly do not worry. The symptoms point towards kidney stones. I would suggest you undergo an ultrasound abdomen and pelvis and take a surgical opinion after that. Drink plenty of fluid. I again reassure you that it would not affect your sexual life. Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar