Having pain in testicle and burning urination. Will it be safe to take cyclopam tablet?

my left side testicals is paining and my urine is coming out with burning sensation. can i take cyclopam tablet for this?
Posted Sat, 1 Sep 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 23 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
You have symptoms which suggest kidney problem you probably would not be benefited by Cyclopam.
You need a local physical examination by your physician and get base line investigations like Complete Blood Counts, Renal Function Test, Ultrasound Abdomen, Urine Compete Examination along with culture and sensitivity.
You would need an antibiotic course along with opioid analgesics, doses your clinician will know.
I hope this advise would be helpful for you.
Wish you a great health!