Having pain in stomach and food pipe. Getting heartburn and indigestion. What is wrong?

i have always pain in my stomach and food pipe if i drink the night before or eat junk food, my chest will also hurt as well for a day.This all happens the day after. Sometimes I get heartburn and indigestion which I am aware of and can tackle but this other thing pain only happens after drinking alcohol or eating junk food like fried food. Also I noticed with fried food I go to the toilet and empty it within 1 hour of eating it. Now I dont drink everyday only on fridays this now means I cant move on saturdays, Somethimes it has lead to panic attacks.
So the only way to be okay is to not to drink and not to eat out, But if thats the case than life is going to be very boring for me.Also I noticed lately my back hurts the day after I drink .
i dont know what is wrong with me please help.
Posted Fri, 19 Oct 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

Actually the problem you are having is with your stomach and esophagus that is causing all the pains and heartburn. You have to avoid such foods for a while atleast for a month to get the symptoms resolved. Its actually the acid peptic disease for which you have to take antacids and gastric motility enhancers. A visit to gastroenterologist is recommended.

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask

Follow-up: Having pain in stomach and food pipe. Getting heartburn and indigestion. What is wrong? 12 hours later

Thank you but I already know this , I need to know what the fix is,
I have been taking lansoprazole 30mg but this does not really help.
How do I fix this problem?
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 4 minutes later
Thanks for reply

As i already told you, avoid junk foods and alcohal for atleast 01 month. use esomeprazole along with sucralfate and domeperidone for about a month. Also i will recommend you to go for an endoscopy to rule out any underlying pathology. hopefully this will fix your problem