Having pain in stomach. Feeling hungry, weakness and bloating after eating. What precaution should I take?

Hi there, over the last three four days I had what I suspected was a stomach bug of some sort. At times I was in a lot of pain but this morning when I woke up I found that the intense pain had mostly gone. I was so weak and also hungry after being sick but I now find that I am bloated after eating and can't defecate and in some discomfort. I was wondering if it might fine to take a gentle laxative to help things along.
Posted Fri, 5 Oct 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
You seem to be having an acid peptic disorder related gastritis.
It causes dull ache and lack of hunger, when you eat seems like you had a lot while you did not!
You can take a laxative but avoid Lactulose based preparation, which form gas.
Rather take Liq. Cremaffin Plus 5ml twice a day,
and also take tab.Rabeprazole 20mg per day empty stomach in the morning for one and a half month to cure the acid peptic disorder completely.
Wish you a great health!