Having pain in shoulders, swelling and bruises under armpit. How to get cured?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Painfully shoulders and swelling and bruises under left armpit.

Posted Wed, 22 Aug 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 4 hours later
You have provided with very short description regarding your problem. You need to share a few more details like since when is the pain and swelling present, any history of injury, any treatment received till now, etc for a more detailed opinion.
It seems to be related to an infected hematoma in the area. A physical examination is necessary to detect the extent of the swelling and bruise. Systemic antibiotics are needed to control the infection in the area.
Please do consult your primary physician for appropriate management.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.