Having pain in right arm. What could be the reason?
User rating for this question
I have been having pain in my right arm most of the day.
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Vaibhav Gandhi 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Pain may be originating from cervical spine. Detailed Answer: Hello, I have studied your case. As per your symptoms there can be diffuse disc bulge compressing your cervical spine which leads to pain in arm. When such patient comes to my hospital we usually take x XXXXXXX spine and MRI cervical spine to see for severity of nerve compression. Some medication like methylcobalamine with muscle relaxant and analgesic will reduce pain, you can take them consulting your treating doctor. Till time, avoid lifting weights Some exercises which can be done after pain has reduced include- gradual neck rotation, touching your ears to shoulder, shoulder shrugging exercises. You may consult physiotherapist for further guidance. He may start TENS ,or ultrasound which is helpful in your case. Also check your vit B12 and vit D3 in your blood. Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries. Wishing you good health. Take care.
People also viewed
- Upper left arm pulsing
- Koumaden and bee stings
- Unexplained pain in left arm
- Beechams ultra pins and needles
- What is the pain in my right arm
- Left arm sore weak
- Bee pollen for seizures
- Does eating beef cause keloid scars
- Sore to touch upper left arm
- What is the reason for arm pain and dizziness
- Pain in right arm underside of arm
- Left arm spasms shaking
- Serratiopeptidase for bee sting
- Having pain in right arm what could be the reason
- What could be the reason for pain in arm