Having pain in penis and blood in urine. Suggest the medication?

Jul 2016

hi Dr i had bad job two days ago.i feel pine in my penis. and now i see blood in my urine.what can i do? thnk so much.
Posted Fri, 25 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your Urethra seems to be injured.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have hematuria and pain in your penis due to trivial injury to your urethra that you sustained during rough and vigorous handling of your penis while masturbating .

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily .

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to drink more water.To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.

This will get resolved within a week till then avoid any sexual encounter

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you