Having pain in lower and middle back. Treatment?

my lover back & middle back gives some time pain
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Conservative treatment will suit you.

Detailed Answer:

Back pain is a chronic condition induced by multiple factors. It is absolutely essential to modify some of them to reduce the discomfort along with the doctors suggestions. But before stepping over to the treatment aspect, it is necessary that we rule out some of the serious causes of back ache.
A normal radiological investigations rules out some of those serious condition that require radical approach of treatment.

In this instance, when scan reports reveal normal findings, if I were to be your treating doctor I would advice conservative treatment to you. Some of those measures include:
1. Resting the back adequately during pain. Avoiding physical exercise and activities in times of pain is important.
2. Use antiinflammatory drugs - you can use local applicants like volini or relaxyl on the affected areas. Warm compresses can also be helpful.
3. Physiotherapy - Physiotherapy sessions like back strengthening exercise can be helpful in preventing back pain in future.
4. In addition to this good ergonomics at work can make sure you have a healthy life.
5. Finally calcium XXXXXXX diet - milk and non vegetarian diet or supplements can be added for a few months for supportive role.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.