Having pain in legs. Legs are very thin. Putting on weight on the upper part of the body. Ways to improve?

Hello Doctor,
I am a Bajaj Medical insurance member and I have one question related to body.
I am 31 years young person and have a 65Kg wait and 5.5 Hight. I am a single body person , since last few years I have a pain in my legs. It happens whenever I came home after office, outing, playing cricket etc. Another one thing I am putting wait on upper part of body but my both legs are very thin. So what is the way for improvement on that side .
Posted Fri, 18 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Regular exercise

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Orthopedics, working with an experienced Orthopedician. I answer on his behalf.

The pains in the legs could be a complications of improper weight distribution.

The only and natural way for a better weight distribution is exercise. It can be a simple aerobics or weight work out. Such exercises help to build muscle and distribute weight in a healthy manner.

Hope, I answered your query.