Having pain in kidney. Urine test done. What are the findings in the report?

Hello Doc, here is the query that have been closed, WWW.WWWW.WW

you said to me to check urine culture test to detect the bacteria and serum parathyroid hormone levels I have checked them
I have uploaded all the reports
Posted Sat, 19 Jan 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 6 hours later
Welcome back.
There is infection the urine and a course of antibiotics like NITROFURANTOIN or NORFLOX can be given.
I am sorry to write that i am NOT able to see the result of SERUM PARATHYROID HORMONE, which if done may give a clue to your raised levels of serum calcium levels.
Otherwise, there is nothing to worry at present.
Best regards
Follow-up: Having pain in kidney. Urine test done. What are the findings in the report? 5 hours later
Yeah doc, but can I ever remove these stones, for all or if it is any medications to remove this raised level of calcium serum

Sometimes I have pain in my kidney

I can't live with this situations I always have to worry about what will happen with me, If there is any medications or something other to help me to remove this raised level of calcium or to remove this stones

Best Regards
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome back.
I understand your desperate situation.
Things we need to focus are
1. Removal of the existing stones- the same can be done after finding out the location of the stones by tests like CT SCAN and IVP. This will be done by a UROLOGIST.
2. Prevention of recurrence- In your case since the calcium levels are high, the cause needs to be found out. For this, the next step would be to do SERUM PARATHORMONE levels. If high, then the parathyroid glands need to be imaged and the sequence follows.
To do all this, doctors who would help are NEPHROLOGIST/ ENDOCRINOLOGIST.
In order to proceed further, kindly contact these specialists.