Having pain in inner mouth near molar. Pain while swallowing or touching. Advice some medicine

Hi. I have got pain on one side of the inner walls of the mouth near the molar. No redness is seen nor there is swelling. It Pains when i eat and swallow or i touch it with my finger. I have been doing warm water gargling for few days and the pain has reduced. Please advice some medicine
Posted Sun, 5 Aug 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 13 hours later

Welcome to healthcare magic!

Your pain is related to a tooth infection, there may be a cavity which is full of inflammation and possibly of pus resulting in such pain.
Redness or swelling is not apparent on surface when the infection is situated in the root of the tooth.
It is a toothache unless proven otherwise, you can take tablet Ultracet for pain as required but you should visit a dental surgeon because delay would result in loss of tooth which could be otherwise treated by Root Canal Treatment.

I hope this advise would be helpful for you.

Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!