Having pain in heel and leg. Suggest some method to lose weight?

I am 69 inches tall and my weight is 97kgs. Pls suggest how to loose 20-25 kgs in a span of 3-6- months.

Also I have pain in the heel of the left leg for the last 3 months.
Posted Wed, 15 Aug 2012 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

Your BMI (body mass index) based on your weight and height is 33,which comes in obesity category1.

Losing weight too rapidly is also not desirable.Its better you loose gradually.

I suggest you start with light exercises initially 30 min for 5 days, then switch to heavy exercises after you get stamina.

Most important thing is diet. Energy requirement if you are doing light-to moderate job is 2500-3000 k cal. So i advice you to consult a dietitian and get a diet chart and follow it seriously.

Avoid food XXXXXXX in fat and carbohydrate , instead switch to protein XXXXXXX food.

Avoid alcohol, smoking and stress.

Swimming also confers a good exercise to loose weight.

Try these methods first rather than going for any surgeries to loose weight, as these will have complications on long term effect.

Start doing light to moderate exercises for thirty minutes, five times a week. Switch over to the tough exercises, once you have gained stamina and strength.

Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.