Having pain in descending colon due to spastic colon. Suggest natural remedies to get rid of pain

I have pain in my descending colon and I have a spastic colon. When I press on it, I can feel a node or something that feels like a cyst. What can I do to get rid of it naturally? I would like remedies that are non invasive and natural, like oils or juices or herbs
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Please refer below Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for your query. As you have a spastic colon, the mass that you can feel may be hard stool only. You can try dietary fiber supplements to get rid of it. However, if you are really not bothered by constipation, then you may just let it be. It is not going to harm you in any way. Some foods high in fiber are whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and beans. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer further followup queries, if any.