Having pain in body, weakness, excessive hair loss, gastric problem , appetite increased. Had failed fertility treatment.

Mar 2013
Hi, I am 33 year old Women. I am over weight, My weight is 81 and height is 5.3''. past one month I am having pain in body, weakness, excessive hair loss, gastric problem , my appetite has increased.
In the past I went through fertility treatment, but they didn't succeed.
Posted Thu, 30 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 14 minutes later
Thank you for your query.
WIth a BMI exceeding 30, you fall under the category of obese.
You need to consult a Dietician alongwith a proper Exercise THerapist.
Formulate a goal where you consistently lose weight at the rate of 2 kg per month till you attain target BMI.
Regarding weakness and hair loss, please consider the following possibilities -
1. Hypothyroidism - Get your T3, T4 and TSH done.
2. Polycystic ovarian disease - Evaluation of FSH, LH, Adrenal hormones, Glucose tolerance test, lipid profile, fasting serum insulin.
3. Calcium and vitamin D deficiency.

Have a diet XXXXXXX in protein and antioxidants.
Avoid starchy, high glycemic index foods.
Stick to fresh fruits, vegetables, curd, skimmed milk, dal, lean meat, grilled fish etc.
Avoid fried potatoes, snacks, junk food, binge eating, sugar etc.
Have small frequent meals.

Regarding your failed IUI, and fertility problems, please provide fuller details.

Take care, and feel free to ask further questions.
Follow-up: Having pain in body, weakness, excessive hair loss, gastric problem , appetite increased. Had failed fertility treatment. 17 minutes later
Thanks for your Reply.
However, the last time, my thyroid test was done in dec, 2012. At that time:
T3= 1.08
T4= 7.79
TSH= 4.35

But I was mainly worried because this headache, hair loss has started recently. And Gastric problem has also increased. I feel depressed all day round and Can not sleep properly at night.

If you recommend then I will go through asked tests.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 2 hours later
Please get the tests done.