Having pain in arm and temple. Feeling nausea and fatigue. Blood test normal. Tend to panic. Remedy?

Cardiologist
Question
I have pain in my left arm and pain in my left temple that comes and goes. (my left arm does hurt when I lift it, limited range of motion) I have had an EKG and the tropin? enzyme blood test, and it came back normal. I am in pain, nauseated, and fatigued. I am 34 year old female. 5'6, 163 lbs. I am scared that there is something really wrong with me. I do tend to panic, but this has been going on for three weeks or so now and I feel awful.

The pain in my left arm feels painful and tingling.
Posted Wed, 26 Jun 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 30 minutes later
hi
welcome to healthcare magic
i read your mail with deligence
Your symptoms of pain in left arm ,which usually occuring with lifting and reduced mobility not suggestive of cardiac problem.
It is more related to orthopedic problem like peri arthritis of shoulder joint.
And you are not having any cardiac risk factors like hypertension,diabetes, smoking,high cholesterol.
If you have afried of heart problem you undergo ince streetest and echo after consulting your local cardiologist.
that will complete your cardiac evaluation .
thank you.

Follow-up: Having pain in arm and temple. Feeling nausea and fatigue. Blood test normal. Tend to panic. Remedy? 5 minutes later
Is this to include the pain in temple?

Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 20 hours later
Hi.
pain in the left arm on movement and pain in temple region are may not be related.
heart pain is never radiates above jaw.
so that pain may be neurological.
needs evaluation
thank you.