Having pain and lump near bikini area. What cure should be done?

Awful pain bikini area lump under my skin it's getting larger it's now on both sides
Posted Tue, 9 Oct 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 24 minutes later
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
I am a medical specialist with an additional degree in cardiology.
If you have any one of the following is present with what you have described you need to consult a doctor on urgent basis. If you have not passed motion than it has to be ER right away, I know it is late in the evening. If you do not have vomiting and has passed motions take OTC Tylenol (500 mg) for the night and consult a doctor tomorrow morning. The three symptoms which make it more urgent are:
1. Warmth over the swelling (or you have fever).
2. Swelling is throbbing with pain.
3. There is redness over the swelling or there is discharge from the swelling.
Good LucK. If you have any follow up question I will be most pleased to answer. If you are writing back do write about problem with passing urine if any, problem with menstruation if any. Thanks.

With best wishes.
Dr Anil Grover,
Medical Specialist & Cardiologist
M.B.;B.S, M.D. (Internal Medicine) D.M.(Cardiology)
http://www/ WWW.WWWW.WW