Having pain and heaviness in chest. ECG test done. Is the finding normal?

Question
Hello sir
My age is 32 year male , i done ecg and the report is HR-87BPM.P-100MS ,PR138MS,QRSQT334MS,QTC-402MS, QTR FRONTTAL VECTORS P 0.04MV,QRS0.033MV,T0.05MV.NORMAL AXIS POSSIBLE ABNORMAL ECG, SPECIFIC FINDINGS-NOISE 28UV MEDIUM REDUCE R IN ;II QT DISPERSION:9MS XXXXXXX 24 MS ON 5 OUT OF 6 CHEST LEADS QT DISPERSION ;9 MS XXXXXXX 24 MS ON 5 OUT OF 6 CHEST LEADS FLAT T WAVES IN I. ABNORMAL P AXIS QRS-T EVALUATION :POSSIBLE INFERIOR MYOCARDIAL INFAR PROBABLY OLD.I NEVER HAD PAIN IN MY CHEST, SOME HEAVYNESS I FEEL IN MY LEFT CHEST, I DO EXCERCISE DAILY, PLEASE REPLY ME ,IT IS NORMAL REPORT, i am taking win bp 20, for blood pressure.
THANKS
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 39 minutes later
Hi.

Thank you for writing to us.

I am sorry to inform you, but from the information you have provided, it does sound like the presence of 'Q' waves indicating a possible old myocardial infarction (heart attack). To determine the time is close to impossible.

Also, myocardial infarctions do not always present with symptoms, there is such a condition called a silent myocardial infarction (silent MI), when the patient suffers a myocardial infarction without any symptoms..

Although it would help greatly if you could attach the EKG's to our discussion, I could view it and provide you with my reading.

I hope this information helps. Do write back to me for any further information or clarifications.

Best wishes.

Follow-up: Having pain and heaviness in chest. ECG test done. Is the finding normal? 9 hours later
sir
so what should i do next , shell i worried about this or take it easy.

Thanks

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Hello sir.

As this is an old cardiac event, all we can do now is to take special care and precautions to prevent all aggravating factors that may lead to a second cardiac event.

Please XXXXXXX your doctor and discuss this in detail. You will have to make some lifestyle modifications (diet, exercise, etc.). Please also get more detailed investigations done to evaluate your cardiovascular profile and also check your cholesterol levels, echocardiography for the heart, coagulation profile, and blood pressure.

As this event is now old, forget about it sir, and work on living a healthy life in the future.

Wishing you all the luck for a long and healthy life.

Best wishes.