Having pain all over body. Suggest

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Im looking for someone who believes me when I say I have pain like Ive been in a car wreck every day. Send me to some one who wont stop till we treat the issue
Posted Tue, 30 Jul 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 20 hours later
I can understand your concern. The sever pain that you are having all over the body is likely to be due to a nerve related issue. Such pains are best treated with medicines like Pregabalin and Gabapentin rather than Percocet.
You can describe your problem in a little more detail so that I can help you understanding the cause of your symptoms.
I also encourage you to consult a neurologist for a physical examination to find out the cause of such a neural pain after a few investigations.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.