Having pain above the the corner of right eyebrow. Bruise is healing. Suggest treatment?

If I press my right side forehead, right above the corner of that eyebrow, I feel a pain as if I was hit there and a bruise is healing....I just touched it again and no pain this time....this has been continuing for several months now,
No traumatic injury, and I feel fine other than this. Any ideas?
Posted Thu, 17 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Prasad 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Unrelated to serious organic medical concern...

Detailed Answer:

Your description of symptoms and occasional tenderness over the corner of right eye brow does not match with any serious organic medical illness. The closest that I think of is frontal sinusitis where the inflammed frontal sinus produce tenderness with pressure. However frontal sinusitis is always accompanied with constant headache and nasal complaints which you haven't reported.

Therefore I would not look into this problem with serious concern. I will start you on vitamin b12 supplements for couple of weeks and reevaluate this situation after 2-3 weeks. In the interim, if you notice fresh symptoms you can report back to your doctor.

In brief, I do not find any reasons to be concerned.

Hope this helps. Let me know if know if you need clarifications.