Having overwhelming feeling of a fainting sensation causing to stop. Not overweight and physically fine. What is going on?

Pediatrician, Cardiology
I am not on any medications and do not have either high or low b p. Over the past few days, I will suddenly have an overwhelming feeling of a near fainting sensation that causes me to stop in my tracks and sit down. The feeling passes withiin moments but, because it has occurred over the course of the last few days, I am concerned with what the cause might be and what I should be monitoring for possible serious problems. Other than these episodes, I am healthy, not overweight, and feel physically fine. Any ideas that can throw some possible light on what might be going on with me?
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pradeep Kumar 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need to be evaluated.

Detailed Answer:

Fainting sensation can be due to low hemoglobin i.e. anemia. Although your B.P. is normal you should consult your doctor for cardiac evaluation.

Low or high blood sugar can also cause sensation of fainting.

I will suggest you to consult your doctor for clinical examination and evaluation of the above mentioned conditions.