Having on and off pimples on forehead. Using benzal ac2.5 gel. How to remove scar and precaution to be taken?

Excellent

Question
Hi

I am very prone to pimples. it comes and goes.
its been one year; there was no pimples but suddendly since last month; pimples have started coming on my forehead.
the pimple have spread only on my forehead.

Currenty I am using Benzal ac 2.5 gel (only in night) and I am taking Tab minoz 50 mg for last one month.I am also using Fash face wash

The pimples have been reduced now but scars are there.

I have heard lot about ALoevera gel. Should i use combination of alovera gel and benzal AC and oral medication. Please advise

Also please advise in the long run what precaution i should take to avoid pimples
Posted Sun, 19 Aug 2012 in Acne

Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing in.

Acne on forehead is common, if person is suffering from dandruff.

Have a look for dandruff, if it is present, use ketoconazole shampoo- 3 times in a week.

Now no need to take antibiotics as you have already taken it for 1 month.

Apply aloe vera gel in the morning, Benzal in night.

Use clean and care face wash, it helps.

Precautions include-
1] Avoid oily food, spicy food.
2] Avoid sun exposure for long time.
3] Take care of dandruff, if present.
4] Wash face at least 4 times in a day.
5] Drink lots of water to remove toxins from body.

Scars will take some time to resolve- may be few months.

I hope I have answered your query. In case of any doubt, I shall be happy to help you.
Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.

Follow-up: Having on and off pimples on forehead. Using benzal ac2.5 gel. How to remove scar and precaution to be taken? 32 minutes later
Thanks, Doctor.

Can you prescribe any alovera gel in the market or should i used the natural alovera from plant and how long should i keep in my forehead. (as i m a working person)

Also can i apply alover gel in my face as well; as i have heard its very good cleanser.

XXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 7 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing in.

If it is possible to use from plant itself then it will be great. But if not possible, you can try Vera gel/aloe vera gel/aloderm 0.5% cream available in market.

You can apply it to whole face. Keep it till it becomes dry and then wash it off with plain water.

Apply aloe vera in morning before going to work and other cream mentioned above at night.

I hope this information helps you.
Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.