Having oily skin and face has turned dark. Could I use kojovitgel? Any side effects?

General Surgeon
sir,iam XXXX.iam from india .i am 24 years old,i have oily skin.recenty my face became too dark .can i use kojovitgel to get my normal medium fair there any side effects on continuous usage of this gel.please reply
Posted Tue, 10 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can use it for prolonged period

Detailed Answer:
Kojivit gel contains kojic acid dipalmitate 2% which gives fast and effective result.IT gets your original colour back.It contains 2% of kojic acid which is not carcinogenic.Lab trials showed tumours or cancer with kojic acid having high percentage
This can be used for prolonged periods.
There are no side effects on continuous usage.
But,once the desired colour is achieved,it is better to preserve the drug and use other broad spectrum sunscreens.