Having numbness in my arm going into fingers. No diabetes or blood pressure. Reason?

Spine Surgeon
hi i have been having numbness in my arm going into fingers. very new to me. bicep muscle feels like its moving around sometimes and the tingling starts above my elbows as if i have hit my funny bone many times during the day. my hands, wrists and just before the knuckles will actually hurt especially sore inside center of palms and feet are doing that a little too . i was doing a lot of professinal cleaning and working many hours at it for about a month but this is new and super strange to me im 48 no diabetes or hi blood pressure could lose 20 lbs
Posted Thu, 22 Aug 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 34 minutes later
Most likely reason may be local pressure on nerve which may cause temporary numbness. However if it is more often and bothering your daily routine and if associated radiating pain along the upper limb then it needs to be investigated.
I would suggest to consult physician and you may need to get cervical spine Xray. Cervical spondylosis with compression on nerve due to disc prolapse can cause similar problem. thanks.
Follow-up: Having numbness in my arm going into fingers. No diabetes or blood pressure. Reason? 5 minutes later
this has been going on for about a week now and along with the cleaning business i have many stresses in my life. personal and professional stresses, and i have slowed down very much due to hi season subsiding. i am right handed but left arm tingling much more dominant. have trouble sleeping because of it and this did start in very center of back between the shoulder blades ( this is all so odd and new to me)

top of my feet feel this aching and my left foot cannot be in any type of heal but right foot can. it hurts tremendously just above the ball of foot at base of toes.

just like the area of hands so to speak
what are my limbs doing and why ?
omg now that i read this think im turning into a nutcase by the way this sounds

im not stupid i can usually get an idea of what my issues are but carpal tunnel pinched nerve and arthritis ??? yes i have osteoarthritis found around 38 yrs old in neck.bc of . my motorcycle accident but didnt ever break a bone all 48+ years. it seems to subside when im active ...when i sitin my offc i get so uncomfortable and have to keep altering my position, keep getting up and feels like my circulation is horrid. my bum even numbs along with my hands and feet doing their thing and my forearm and elbow on left side . right now my left shoulder is in the hate zone too ok this is crazy stuff
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 2 hours later
Please let me know if you have any other queries. thanks.