Having numbness in legs. No relief from pragetor and tetrafol. History of heart attack. Remedy?

General Surgeon
I am aged 95 years and for the past couple of years am suffering from numbness in my legs below the hips. I have consulted several doctors and a few of them have prescribed Pragetor capsule and Tetrafol tablets. Initially i had some relief but now the effect is reduced. Otherwise i am quite healthy with no major health issue. The last time i underwent a checkup a year ago there was no major issue. BP and Blood Sugar are normal. I did suffer two heart attacks in the year 1995 and 1998. But since then i have faced no problem.
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 2 hours later
Pragetor is a pregabalin and Tetrafol contains Methyl folate.
As you are 95,there will be numbness due to degeneration of nerves and vessels.
But,there will be some improvement with B complex along with minerals and antioxidant capsules combination and alpha lipoic acid.
Please practise Yoga which helps you a lot.
I am very happy that you are taking care of your health nicely.
Wish you good health