Having numbness and tingling in toes. What could this be?

Im having numbness and tingling in my toes and my color skin keeps turning a light tinge of blue off and on throug out the day with some dizziness what could it be ?
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Neuropathy. Detailed Answer: Hello, Tingling and numbness is more likely due to neuropathy. Presence of occasional skin color change and dizziness is significant in this context. In this situation I would advise my patient to check for high blood pressure and blood pressure changes during posture changes. I would also order blood sugar test to rule out diabetes. Besides, I would order cardiovascular evaluation. I would urge you to visit a cardiologist who can tailor the aforementioned test. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know if there is any clarification. Regards