Having no proper erection after knowing that girl friend cheated. What should I do?

Hello Doctor, Im 33 years old man ,I have had very good sexual history never a problem happened with me , lately i catched my GF cheating on me and i found that she is still cheating although she said no ,, Since then im having problem to get erected with her or without her , and when i do erected her NEW BF or whatever she call him ,, Come to my mind and i get soft and i ejaculate within mintes , i used when i feel that i wanna ejaculate let her go on top of me and that makes her cum quicker and i will last longer but since these things happening i cant preform right way and im afraid from that ,, Is there anything i can do to make me back to normal or any kind of medication i can take ,,i tried to consume alchol and it did not work !! Please help me what can i do ??
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: Psychological state is important, to work on Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query, I do understand how disturbing and frustrating this can be. I am afraid sexual intercourse quality and satisfaction, as you might have rightly noticed unfortunately, is the matter of the mind. the psychological component is the most important ingredient of one's sexual life. I would necessary in my humble opinion, to be XXXXXXX with her,sit her and talk out things with her. I am afraid if things are not sorted out, for you to regain confidence in her, the sexual life between you and her could persistently not be very enjoyable. In case you got trusted friend, or a friend of hers, that has a good relationship between you and her, she could be of great help. Only a healthy relationship, a good state of mind can give a lasting solution to this problem. Drugs like Viagra and all excitants could give only temporary relief. Coupled with the side effects, in my opinion, it is not the best thing to rush to at this point in time. the opinion of a sexologist or a psychologist could be of great help. Trust building in her, I do believe is the main gateway to a health sexual life. Thanks and kind regards. Please, do feel free asking follow up questions in case you need specific issues to be addressed. i shall be glad making my humble contribution. Kind regards. Dr Bain