Having no periods since D&C done for particles left after birth. Suggested second D&C to remove scar tissues. What to do?

Mar 2013
I had I baby on 4-1-13 then in 4-17-13 had to have a D&C for left over particles from birth ever since the D&C I haven't had my period, and another DRmtold me I might need a second D&C to remove scar tissues that was a result od my first D&C. My question is, is this considered medical mal practice?
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 16 minutes later

This is not considered medical malpractice, because adhesion formation is a known complication of any D and C procedure.

D and C results in scraping off of the lining of the uterus, and the bare layers can definitely stick together resulting in adhesions and scar tissues.

One word though, apart from your question - scar tissue from a previous tissue, is best removed by a hysteroscopically guided procedure under direct vision, thereby reducing the risk of further complications.

Feel free to discuss further.