Having neuro symptoms and lung cancer. Negative chest CT result. Any possibility of lung cancer?

I have messages you earlier regarding neuro symptoms and lung cancer. I had an additional negative chest ct result yesterday. I have now had two negative chest cts with contrast 11 months apart with neurologic symptoms occurring for 14 months. Can I know rule out the possibility of lung cancer as the cause of these symptoms?
Posted Fri, 18 Oct 2013 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No evidence of Lung cancer at present.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the follow up.

Yes, two negative ct scans in last year virtually rules out lung cancer which is unlikely to occur at your age. The neurologic symptoms need to be evaluated by a neurologist.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be glad to answer follow up queries if any.
Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries.

Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra
Consultant Pulmonologist