Having nerve pain and muscle spasms. MRI scan clear. Suggestions

PLEASE read this message in its entirety.

I am a female 31 years old. For the past 5 years I have been having nerve pain, and muscle spasms over my ENTIRE BODY, after researching it sounds like peripheral neuropathy.

I had a MRI of brain and cervical spine, which no abnormality was discovered.

For 10 years I have had an intense burning right shoulder blade pain, that comes and go. Not sure if this is related.

I have had blood work drawn annually for the past 4 years, most recently 3 weeks ago. The only abnormalities was MILD low neutrophils, (just outside the normal range). The total WBC was normal though. I also have a slightly elevated serum B12. My doc hasn't mentioned any concern, but he is busy I suspect.

Also very STRANGE, I get headaches and nerve-pain when I need to release gas/flatulence. After the gas passes, the headache will subside.

What do you suspect may be causing this? It is making me depressed and anti-social. The nerve pain is worst at night.
Posted Sun, 2 Jun 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 2 hours later
Thans for the query,
I understand your concern
Your headache can be related to migraine and you will imropve with anti-migraine treatment like amitryptiline, rest relaxation etc.
Your peripheral nerve related issues can be resolved by a clinical examination and a nerve conduction test. This will clarify the diagnosis and the treatment as well

Please get back to me if you have any questions
Best regards
Follow-up: Having nerve pain and muscle spasms. MRI scan clear. Suggestions 5 hours later
Thank you for the reply, but I was hoping for a more detailed answer than the one provided.

Does the combination of symptoms suggest anything?

Why would the urge to release gas trigger a headache and nerve pain, that was later erased by actually passong wind?

Yout answer is very simplistic, and one I could have received for free. Sorry for being so blatant.
Thanks for the feed back and comments
Before responding to you I have read your query in detail
Please note the limitation on online exchange of information without a clinical interview and examination.

Based upon the data that you have posted, I personally feel that these symptoms do not point towards any serious neurological illness and hence I suggest you to stay relaxed.
The possible causes of these symptoms in a female of your age could point towards a possibility of systemic vascultis which can have all these symptoms. Specific people have specific trigger and hence it is not known why such a trigger results in headache in your case.
In order to establish the diagnosis, I feel that you need a detailed clinical interview by a neurologist which will help us to plan the investigations in your case to reach the diagnosis. The investigations that may be required are nerve conduction tests and/or other investigations for vascultis.

Please get back to me in case you have any other questions in this issue.
Some times the questions may be clarified better in the follow-ups as we move forward.
Best wishes